Kitchen telescopic hood in a modern kitchen
In most apartments the kitchen - it is not just a place to cook. Increasingly, it combines the functions of the dining room and even the living room. Dine with family, a cup of coffee, chat with friends - in a small apartment it is necessary to do it in the kitchen.
And after the cooking process is accompanied by a plurality of odor, and not always pleasant. Therefore, the hostess questioned, how to avoid the spread of unwanted flavors throughout the apartment, because to keep the window open all the time - not an option.
To solve this problem will allow domestic appliances под названием кухонная вытяжка.
Equipment for odor removal
Scents, resulting from cooking, quickly spread the flat and absorbed into wallpaper, furniture. combustion products, arising from using gas cookers, soot and grease particles are deposited on the ceiling and the walls and fall into human lungs. natural Ventilation in the form of the air channel, present in each apartment, unable to cope with the elimination of these troubles.
Here come to the aid of forced ventilation - extractor hood.
When selected domestic appliances important to define the mode of passing air therethrough, suitable for a particular cuisine. There are three options possible:
- If the flow regime of motion of air mass and fat soot particles are drawn from the room into the vent. Fresh air is thus supplied from the outside as a result of the pressure differential.
- Circulating mode involves retraction kitchen hood contaminated air in the apparatus, cleansing it with the built-in filters and return back into the room.
- Mixed hoods allows the two operating modes: circulation and flow, allowing the user to choose the appropriate option.
Depending on the shape of the hood divided into several types: dome, suspended and recessed.
Dome or chimney extractor It is a massive structure Conical. It features high performance and a variety of designs.
Suspended ventilation systems have a flat shape and are mounted directly above the kitchen stove. The performance of such devices below, than the dome, but they take up little space.
Built-in exhaust equipment mounted in a hanging kitchen, minimizing the visible surface. The compact size of the device hides a high efficiency air cleaning in question. This hood suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens.
cost of hoods for kitchens It differs depending on the device type, make and model. In the market of household appliances are present as budget options, and brand models. Users are able to choose absolutely any taste, a different design and dimensions of the room.
Features telescopic hoods
With limited space should pay attention to the telescopic cooker hoods, which can be embedded in the kitchen cabinets. This embodiment allows one to leave the visible lower part of the working unit, while the components are placed inside a box suspended. The peculiarity of this type of extraction technique is, that the need for, drawer located above the cooking surface. Otherwise, the system will not turn.
The width of this equipment is 50-60 cm, which corresponds to the size of the plate. It is important to use an extract of no less, than the width of the hob,, otherwise the effectiveness of the action will be low.
Telescopic hood works 2 modes: circulation and flow. To be able to discharge the contaminated air of the kitchen unit has a hole for connection with the ventilation duct and the window. The user can decide whether or not to connect it to the vent.
Extractor hood is equipped with a grease filter, allows to catch grease and soot particles. Metal filters cassette type which is removed and cleaned of accumulated residual combustion products. If such a filter made of synthetic material, it should be changed every 2-3 of the month.
In addition the grease, telescopic hoods are equipped with carbon filter. His task - to neutralize odors through a built-in element with the absorbent properties. Such a filter can not be cleaned and need replacement, the expiration date, specified by the manufacturer.
The advantages of using a telescopic hood in the kitchen:
- compact size;
- device performance characterized by an average 500 m3;
- design conciseness;
- air is drawn from a large area due to sliding panels;
Another definite plus telescopic suction technology - low noise level. This is possible due to the fact, that part of the noise vibration is absorbed through placing art mechanism in a hanging locker.
As for the cons of this device, it treats them fairly high cost.
To install the telescopic hood for the kitchen, not necessarily to use the services of specialists. A careful study of the instructions to mount the device with their own hands will not be difficult. But do not forget, that before, you begin to work on the organization of the exhaust system in the kitchen need to be familiar with the regulations,: SNIP 41-01-2003 «Heating, ventilation and air conditioning "for the Russian Federation or of DBN V.2.5-67:2013. "Heating, ventilation and air conditioning "for Ukraine.
installation of embedded extracts should start with a box assembly, in which the mechanism of the device will be installed. It is important to correctly calculate its size according to the size of the hood itself.
Locker can be both self-assemble, and use the product factory production, but it will have to finish a little.
- First of all, bottom of the box is transferred to the hood height, whereupon it using a hacksaw or jigsaw cut a hole for the duct.
- Further, the bottom drawer is applied to fastening openings diagram drawing. After their exhaust casing drilling device is attached to the bottom of the box by means of fastening bolts.
- On top of the outboard box is cut outlet aperture corrugations.
- Now you need to carefully seal all the components of the design: lateral and horizontal surfaces hinged box and exhaust housing, then place it in the desired location. The distance from the gas stove hoods until must be at least 65 cm, electric hob - 45 cm. A greater distance will lead to a partial loss of efficacy: the smell will be captured worse.
- Thereafter, Cut a hole through the stretched and carefully fastened duct, a drawing device connected to the socket via a cable.
I would like to draw your attention to the fact, that the socket for connecting a telescopic hood should be positioned as close as possible to the device, to lead in any case is not hanging over the hob.
When self-installing telescopic hood should pay attention to several points, affecting the efficiency of the:
- reduce noise from the operation of the exhaust device will use plastic pipes, instead of corrugated;
- the installation measurements drawing must be done very accurately, not to narrow the airway;
- undesirable reusable folding corrugated pipes - it prevents the free passage of air through them;
- grease filters, cleaning the air from particles of soot and grease, in telescopic hoods have to be replaced at least, twice a year.
Taking into account these recommendations when problems arise self-assembly of the telescopic hood should not.