Sockets in the kitchen: instructions for proper placement and independent
During the construction or major repairs electrical wiring diagram the apartment is for a working team one of the most important issues. Wherein, the location of the outlets in the kitchen is discussed in the first place.
Requirements for placement of sockets in the kitchen
When planning the electrical circuit in the kitchen solved several issues.
- Wiring should take into account the rules of connection to the electric grids. Work on the equipment connection point to the grid and switches required to carry out in accordance with GOST and SNIP, which regulate the procedures.
- Location of connection points to the grid should be convenient to include the necessary set of kitchen units and appliances. Besides, people who work with these devices should have free access to all places of connection and circuit breakers.
- Wiring and sockets must comply with the safety requirements. This applies to issues prevent fires due to short circuits or defective parts. Also, everything must be done, so that children can not become victims of electric shock.
In this way, at the planning stage to address the serious issue of the harmonization of conflicting demands. If you do not, the correct placement of connection points to the electricity in the kitchen does not get.
electrical wiring diagrams in the kitchen can be different. They depend on the wall material.
- In concrete, brick or pits laid method shtrobleniya. Sockets and switches in this case will be recessed into the wall.
- The wooden construction is most often done in an open wiring cable channels. It uses the external sockets, which are mounted on the wall.
- Sometimes homeowners are asked to hide the wiring in wooden wall. In this case, during manufacture of the wall material in the beam or tool bar for wiring channels prodelyvat. In this case it is necessary to install sockets and switches with a hidden external connection.
- Retroprovodki there is an option, which is laid on the walls open on insulators, regardless of the wall material.
Mandatory requirement to wiring and accessories - grounding.
Given this requirement, you must buy the wiring to the presence of a conductor. All the necessary conditions today meets brand NYM wiring. This wire passes all tests for fire safety with the highest score. In fact, its shell is considered to be self-extinguishing. Conductor cross section going to the outlet should be at least 2,5.
Sockets need to choose, based on the current, that consumes, connected to it, utensil. And, if her body indicated numbers 10 — 16 BUT, then connect the device to the current force 16 And in such a socket can not be, it overheats.
Planning placement of outlets
Accommodation outlets in the kitchen is done in accordance with laid power lines. Wherein, the most energy-intensive units held individual power cables, so as not to overload the wiring.
Determine the amount of
The number of connection points to power and their proper placement of the kitchen - it matters, which are interconnected. And these questions depend on, what equipment you plan to use in the room. Household appliance should provide a comfortable and secure its use.
To determine the number of connection points to the power required to calculate the power units and appliances, planned to be installed in the kitchen.
- hob, oven (one or two), dishwasher and fridge - the most energy-intensive units. It is also possible placement in the kitchen washing machine, it works for a long time and are often left unattended.
- Electric kettle, microwave, multivarka and TV - household appliances, which are used most often.
- Cooker hood - is also frequently used device.
- toaster, blender, Grinder, juicer and other small appliances, enjoyed on occasion.
- Besides, You must be connected backlight desktop and kitchen furniture, and a table lamp or a lamp in the dining area.
- Given the current realities, required connection point for charging various gadgets, such as mobile phones, laptops and tablets.
Connecting sockets is required to do in view of the load on the kitchen unit. For energy-intensive and is often used by the individual connection points required devices. Household appliances, which is used sporadically, Packaged in groups should be, to be able to include the maximum number of devices when needed.
The height of the
correctly position kitchen socket may be, using a zonal division of space in the room height.
- In the lower zone are placed connecting places most power-hungry of kitchen units. Such as, socket for the hob and the oven or refrigerator connecting place, washing machine and dishwasher.
They are located at a height of not less than 10 and no more 15 centimeters from the floor. And free access to them should be provided. All the inclusions in the lower zone of the grid should have self-closing curtains, so that children can not get them.
- In the middle zone are located place to connect all household appliances, How often used, and periodically pluggable.
Insofar as the height of the kitchen desktop in the standard version 90 cm, and according to the requirements of SNIP place electrical connections must be placed above the table top on 10 cm, and the height of the outlet from the floor will be at 100 cm, not less.
The exception is the connection point embedded in table tops and retractable outlet for kitchen.
- The upper zone - a place of connection of devices such as the hood and lighting equipment. mounting height requirements for these outlets one. They should not be located closer 15 centimeters from the ceiling, but it requires, that they were higher than 10 centimeters from the upper edge of the hanging cabinets.
The distance from the outlet to the outlet must match circuitry, which was approved by the construction plan. Wherein, power cables, which connect these devices should not be crossed.