And you know about the varieties of filters for kitchen hoods?
Cooking - is not only delicious, but the mass of odors and fumes during the cooking process. Therefore, without the hood can not do. That during operation of the suction of fat particles and dirt do not adhere to the inner wall of the housing, in the modern cooker hoods installed special filters. These versatile elements clean the air space of the mass and fat odors, abundantly produced during cooking.
Principle of operation
There are two principles work Hood: recycling ïvozdwxootvod (flowing principle). The first type air mass passes through the filters, where the air is cleaned of contaminants, grease and odors and comes back into the room. The second type of exhaust air out through the vent hole or shaft. Each type imeetpolozhitelnye and negative sides, but without the fat-absorbing carbon filters or they can not do.
Grease filters are called strainers, because they capture large particles of fat, soot and dirt. for 5-7 zhiroulavlivatel minutes to cope with 90-95% percent and absorbs fat cooker zapahi.Eti elements protect the inner walls of the hood and duct sedimentation fat, dirt and combustion by-products. Another important function is the protection of the engine from layers of fat zagryazneniy.A this in turn will increase the service life apparata.Esli axis and the fan blades were covered with a thick layer of plaque, the failure to close.
Activated carbon filters are also called sorption fine filter, as they eliminate odors, that accompanies each cooking. The activated carbon absorbs impurities, vapors and gases.
types of treatment
Grease filters installed in the recirculation hoods, and the flow-through principle of operation. If a dwelling is thought competent ventilation system, the flow-type hood with grease filter installed to cope with the task of purifying the air perfectly. The latest models of island hoods are equipped with not one, and two or three small filters.
On sale there are two types of grease filters:
- disposable (disposed of after 2-3 months of use);
- reusable (regularly wash).
Depending on the material of the grease filters are divided into three types:
- acrylic. The frequency of washing dependent on usage drawing (once in 4 of the week). Washing is carried out with warm, soapy water. After washing, they are not pressing, but just to get wet, dry cloth. These elements are fragile, so frequent cleaning can not stand.
- Aluminum or steel. It consists of thin layers of perforated aluminum or galvanized steel, in which small holes are made, through which air. They are cleaned once a 14 days in water with detergent. If the aluminum is changed color, so, time to start washing and cleaning. Cleaning is carried out carefully, trying not to damage the thin layers and webs. Aluminum zhiroulavlivateli washed in the dishwasher, only to have them should be strictly vertical, the holes are not clogged.
- Paper or fabric. This disposable filters. They can not be used after washing, since when wetted material in water pattern changes dramatically and purification efficiency of the air mass decreases to zero. replacement indicator are special signs, that manifest the extent of pollution. The image may become bright or pale, depending on the model. This serves as a signal for the immediate replacement of the filter.
The latest models feature warning about replacing the filter is assigned to electronics. Integrated sensors notify the host, it is time to replace the cleaners. On the panel are lit bulb, one of which is responsible for fat, and the second - for the carbon filter.If time does not react to the warning and does not replace or clean the filter, the suction power will decrease, and the load on the motor will increase by several times.
If the kitchen room ventilation system leaves much to be desired, the hood with carbon filters to help correct the situation. It must be remembered, that carbon filters can not be cleaned. The extent of contamination they are replaced by new. Therefore, it is better to buy 2-3 spare pieces.
Body material - plastic. Cleaner in appearance resembles a lattice structure with a core. In the fine grid is a powder or granules of activated carbon, which absorb pollutant gases.
the use of carbon filters is a minus, that passing through them the air mass becomes light ions. The air becomes inanimate, and indoors is bad, as the ozone must be formed in a natural way. Among the shortcomings must also mention, that the performance of the apparatus is reduced with charcoal filters in recirculation mode 1,5 fold.
That served as a kitchen hood long, care should be taken proper care of its components. Filters - this is no exception. Useful tips on caring cleaners contain no difficulties. But the observance of simple rules will eventually help to reduce the current zatratyna buy cleaners for replacement:
- Grease filters of the metal mesh regularly washed. The more often, all the better. A thin layer of fat is easier to remove plaque, than the influx of half a year ago. If the grid is slightly contaminated, it is washed with warm water and soap or dishwashing.
- Coal cartridge can not be washed, because the moisture adversely affects the properties of the filler vozduhoochisnye. To extend the life of coal cleaner, recommended after the cooking leave the hood on for a quarter of an hour. During this time, the electric motor has time 3-4 times expel air mass through the purifier. As a result of the charcoal filter removes liquid pairs.
- Vacuum is sometimes used for temporary coal cleaning cassettes. They are carefully processed cleaner, trying on the maxim collect the accumulated dirt.
Disposable coal and fat cleaners change frequently, purified air to properly. The frequency change is indicated in the instructions, and the figures vary considerably depending on the way proizvoditelya.Byvaet, that can not find a suitable cleaner for sale. This happens due to the fact, that the pace of technological development is very fast, and new models in a short time already considered obsolete. But out of this situation can find a way out. It is possible to purchase a universal filter for kitchen hood, that fits most models.
Below is a guide, following which it is possible to replace the carbon cartridge in minutes:
- The hood disconnected from the mains. This item is required to implement, Since replacing the cleaner is likely to accidentally press the power button engine.
- Remove antizhirovuyusetku metal, gently prying fingers edge.
- Extract from the hood body cleaner coal. If necessary, Remove the screw, which fix the cassette.
- Gently remove the old filter and replace with a new copy.
- Install the new filter in a plastic cassette until it clicks.
- Put the cleaner on and test the strength of attachment.
- Refit zhiroulavlivatel.
- Turn on the hood and check the correct operation.
Zhiroulavlivateli used in all models of hoods. This construction has mounted during the assembly and installation of the air handling units. Despite its compact size, they are indispensable in order to maintain the efficiency of the drafting system and reduce the need for purification of the ventilation system components.