Plastic panels for kitchen (41) a photo: variably, practically
of PVC panel (PVC) hot finishing material. It is used for walls and ceilings in the bathrooms and kitchens. A large number of drawings and an extensive color palette allows you to create unique designs, that will go with any decor.
What is the plastic wall panels for the renovation of the kitchen?
Produced plastic panels for the kitchen made of PVC - special plastic. on harmless, and with the correct operation no harmful substances.
Panels for kitchen PVC are two plastic plates, which are connected to ribs. And on the sides of a special type of tongue and groove locks, that facilitate the installation of the material.
Where the material is used: decorate the ceiling, apron and walls
Scope material extensive, it is used for decoration with high humidity, since the material is not afraid of water, balconies - high resistance to temperature extremes and kitchens, since it is easy to wash. Very often they trim door and window slopes.
panel the kitchen can be used to create an apron, as well as they are mounted on the ceiling and walls.
Advantages and disadvantages of materials for finishing the kitchen
Plastic kitchen walls and ceiling has many advantages, which outweigh the disadvantages material. is a plus:
- Low price - they are cheaper than other finishing materials, used for the repair of the kitchen facilities;
- Moisture resistance - the material is not afraid of water and is used as a protection wall;
- Environmentally friendly - no pores on the surface, so they will not start mold and fungus, and that any contamination can be removed with soap and water;
- Long service life - the material can serve for many years and do not lose their properties, since it is not subject to decay, oxidation, cracking and other factors;
- Ease of installation - the material can be easily mounted by special locks tongue and groove;
- sound- and insulation - plastic does not let outside noise and heat;
- Resistance to chemicals - used to wash any chemicals and household chemicals.
Among the shortcomings of wall panels for kitchen walls have to:
- in combustion toxicity - a material resistant to temperatures, but if it lights up, it emits toxic fumes;
- Mechanical injuries - the material can crack bumps, especially point;
- Fading - they fade in contact with them to direct sunlight, a white plastic begins to turn yellow.
Plastics for repair and furnish the kitchen, a photo: the size, design and price
Panels for walls in the kitchen are divided into several types, and each has a number of features.
Pinion are analogous lining. Such a material is suitable and may close the space of any size. The width of one plank may vary from 125 mm 300 mm, and the length of 2400 mm 3700 mm. The thickness can vary from 8 to 12 mm.
Square panels for walls kitchen can be any texture, They have an extensive range of colors and with their help, you can create any design panels for kitchen. Minimum size of one strap is 300 × 300 mm, and the maximum - 980 × 980 mm.
Rods are manufactured in the form of boards of various sizes, their main advantage is the minimum number of joints during installation. Figures for kitchen panels allow you to create unique compositions for any interior.
Despite the different types of kitchen panels, when you select must take into account not only the size, but also the aesthetics of the room. The cost depends entirely on the type of, size and pattern.
Plastic and patterned as the wash surface made
Drawing on the panel in the kitchen is a stylish solution and gives the room a unique design notes. Modern technology can be transferred to the surface of any image.
The pattern may be applied by means of sticking vinyl stickers, which using a special printer image is applied. Such labels low resistance to wear, therefore, the surface is further processed by special transparent varnish.
Printing with UV inks allows you to move to any plastic photo. Despite the high resistance to wear, such drawings enamel or varnished.
For washing plastic patterned using a soap solution and soft sponge, a non-abrasive surface.
Beautiful bar in the kitchen with a pattern can stimulate the appetite and inspire cooking food.
How to fix the plastic sheathing on the apron and the ceiling in the kitchen
Before starting the installation, you must pick up the panel for the kitchen, which will meet all the desired requirements.
Installation is carried out on a metal frame, which is created from a special guide. The frame should be installed if there are bumps on the walls. Plastic panels in the kitchen ceiling and walls are attached the same.
For framework necessary to attach the vertical guide with the distance 50-70 cm, then attach the horizontal strips.
Important! Horizontal bars should be parallel to each other and positioned at the same level.
For fastening is required to install special holders, which are inserted in the plastic edge. After that, the holders inserted into the panel and nailed. The following are inserted in the groove of the previous and attached with staple gun or screws.
Kitchen of plastic panels will look finished, If connecting profiles are used to create smooth angles, and on each side finishing moldings.
Attaching plastic glue: 3 important rules
When you create the kitchen of the panels, you can not use the crate profile, and fix them to the glue. You need to know the most important rules:
- The surface must be clean, dry and perfectly flat;
- Glue is applied not only on the surface, but also on plastic;
- Installation of sheet is carried from the bottom up.
Plastic in the kitchen gives the room an aesthetic and beauty. To create an interior, you can use a variety of colors and patterns. So the green bar in the kitchen will freshen the room, and yellow or blue cheer up.