Where to hide the socket in the kitchen: installation subtlety
Repairs in the kitchen starts with design. At this stage it is important not only to consider the style of the interior and finding furniture, but also perform planning sockets accommodation. The correct layout It depends on the effective functioning of household appliances, safety and ease of use in the kitchen area. Установка розеток на кухне своими руками производится по правилам. Recommendations made to help perform the installation. And to learn, how to hide outlet in the kitchen their own hands, This article will help.
sockets placed, depending on the location of the home appliances and furniture designs configuration.
Competent planning sockets accommodation: how and where to hide them
Scheduling power supply is carried out before repair. The project takes into account, where there will be furniture outlet and where to place equipment.
Shtroblenie walls for cable and wiring is done prior to the finish.
The place for a plate, the refrigerator, hood and dishwasher.
food outlet is planned for each appliance. In the recreation area are given the opportunity to connect battery chargers or laptop.
Sockets are represented by the following species:
- In the open cable set Overhead power outlet in the kitchen. At the same time the cable is held on the surface of the ceiling or wall. Characterized by simplicity and high-quality fasteners fixation.
- Flush with the working surface located recessed electrical sockets. They eliminate the need to carry out the cable through the room and serve as a decorative element.
- Portable mechanisms are design with a special housing, which protects the device from external impact. Thus extenders are used with mains plug at the end.
As necessary outlets
the number of outlets is determined at the planning stage. For the convenience of the kitchen equipment is divided into sectors:
- In the lower sector of the device are located, which are designed for overall technology. This equipment, which are located under the table. These include oven, dishwashers, fridge, а также розетки for the hob.
- Average sector is used to connect mobile home appliances, which is used on the working surface, but it is stored in other places. By this technique relates coffee harvester or.
- The upper tier is mounted a device for connecting the air conditioner, hoods or TV.
Electric stove or refrigerator should be permanently connected to the network. In addition to the main sources of food are planned replacement. For a small space they can be 3-4 pieces.
Choosing power sources, We should pay attention to the following points:
- Kitchen chosen model with a moisture properties, which are equipped with seals and lids;
- powerful items everyday devices are installed on separate postings mains, so the socket is mounted to the hob;
- main device mounted based on the number of large equipment;
- performed sunken power supplies;
- if you have children - selected device with plastic curtains or plugs.
It uses a sliding block rosette, via rotator mechanism hidden or open for use.
Terms of installation of sockets and regulation works
After the implementation of the plan with marking of electrical, performed installation. Power source for the drawing is mounted on the ceiling. Thus the device must not come into contact with the gas tap is mounted, and at least two feet from the window aperture.
For some of the interiors need to hide the socket in the kitchen. The space is not cluttered with unnecessary elements.
Characterized by the complexity of the installation socket next to the stove. This requires damaging the surface.
In order not to break the panels and wall surfaces, apply a variety of surge protectors and extension cords, which can replace the triple sockets for kitchen.
There are certain rules, regulating the installation of power supplies:
- The minimum height of the placement of power supplies - this 20 mm from the plinth.
- internal power supplies are used for built-in furniture. They are installed inside the box or receptacle mounted into the countertop.
- Switches are settling at a height 500 mm from the floor surface.
- Location for the outlet is located meters from the electrical equipment.
- Mounted replacement device. There should be at least three.
- Observed away from electrical socket to pipeline line, which equals 50 cm.
Installation works produced after contact with a specialist.
power supply placement conducted in compliance with the recommendations of the:
- Device can not be installed next to the sink and the gas stove.
- Electrical sockets and devices are located in places inaccessible to children.
- It should take care of the waterproof wires.
- Transfer sockets in panel building is carried out after inspection of the room electrician.
The sequence of installation works: It should be taken into account height and other parameters
Can not affect the ventilation, gas and water lines during electrical. Additional outlets installed at the entrance to the kitchen. In the free corner it is recommended to install dual slots.
Replacement apparatus is placed under a dining table.
The following sequence of installation work is recommended for the usual outlets:
- Marked off space for devices on the walls and an apron. Calculate the number of wires of an incoming cable.
- Waybill socket differs simple installation, but it is not safe. It is therefore recommended internal installation. To do this, run on the road surface for the wires. Used hammer and chisel.
- In places where power supply arrangement of bore holes, which correspond to the dimensions of the box.
- According to Stroebe laid laid wires, which are pre-placed in a special corrugation. This material, which protects the wire. Then mounted box made of plastic.
- Mounted socket and is connected to the mains. Performed functional test.
installation process requires knowledge of electrical engineering and specific skills. If the experience in the present case there is no, it is best to install trust skilled.
During installation, should follow some recommendations:
- Nests equipped with special caps, which will prevent the ingress of water or dirt.
- Routing is performed on the pre-drafting.
- Corner outlet space saving.
- If you want to transfer the wall socket without damage, the cable is held on the plinth. This method does not spoil the kitchen decor.
- Under the power supply sources of the individual switches are mounted.
- wire cross-section must be at least 2,5 mm.
- For appliance importance fork. Stand model with straight plugs and deployed on 90 degrees.
It is worth remembering, that the total power of electric devices should not exceed the allowable rate for the power supply.
Equipment with metal housing, which can be contacted with water, pre grounded and connected through Emergency circuit breakers. Some power supplies are equipped with the production of special protection.
With the knowledge and skills in electrical engineering, You can set your own outlet. This allows you to perform a placement to suit individual needs.